1. An app designed in 3 hours
WhatsMap has been created to create a global understanding of procedures.
- Designed in 3 hours
- Allows colleagues from different departments to understand how their work influences other teams
- Promotes a strong culture of innovation
2. A social media day
The Social Media day allows employees to understand the power of social network for their personal brand and for their employer.
- Creating an army of ambassadors
- Boosting the company's communication
- Managing Social Media risks
3. A public speaking workshop
360Crossmedia has delivered a public speaking module.
- Improves meetings, town halls, etc...
- Great teambuilding exercise
4. An HR "Well being"booklet
This document was created to promote well being in the company
- Includes drills
- Tool to monitor progress
- Gamification of a healthy culture
5. An HR initiative in 3 hours
Drive your career was created to facilitate the promotion of employees who felt that they deserved it (and could prove it!)
- Very innovative HR approach
- Done in 3 hours
- Validated by the executive committee
6. A corporate video
The Benefits brochure is designed for recruitment fairs, where competition is fierce.
- Great branding tool
- Attractive presentation of all benefits
- Interview generator!
7. An HR video in 2 hours
This video was both an internal and external culture boost
- Efficient way to share the company's values
- Participative project
- High intensity project (2 hours only)
8. A strategic sales and marketing planning
This document streamlines all sales and marketing efforts, all year long
- Simple, efficient tool
- Visual plannings included
- Governance and KPI monitor
10. A WebTV in 3 hours
This webTV generates an internal and external branding boost while landing key messaging on a regular basis.
- High impact opening sequence
- 90 seconds maximum
- Each additional video is produced in 1 hour
10. A strong PR Campaign
360 has been producing photos, texts and videos for IQ-EQ for more than 9 years. They are all rightsfree, so that they can be sent to the send, published on social networks or on any other internal or external channel.